After rigorous weeks of planning and preparation, your student government’s Winter Formal Committee is proud to announce that tickets are now on sale! Click below to read more!
WHO: You, the students of Florida Atlantic University High School, are invited to attend the Annual Winter Formal. Each student is allowed to bring one accompanying guest. It is mandatory that each accompanying guest fill out a ‘Guest Form’ prior to ticket payment. This form can be found in this document. Once the ‘Guest Form’ is submitted payment can be made for their ticket. The payment method is the same for guests of FAUHS students. Make sure that when paying for the Winter Formal Ticket, it is stated who the guest is accompanying.
WHAT: The last day to purchase tickets is November 25th, 2014. The cost is $65.00 per ticket.
WHEN: The event takes place on January 16th, 2015 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
WHERE: The venue is the Benevento Restaurant in Boynton Beach.
- 1730 N Federal Hwy, Boynton Beach, FL 33435
HOW: No cash will be accepted. Please use one of the payment methods below.
- Click on this link to be directed to AD Henderson’s class trip payment website:
- If the link does not work, follow these instructions:
- Go onto AD Henderson’s website at http://www.adhus.fau.edu/.
- Click on the “Student/Parents” tab.
- Click on the “Pay Fees Online” tab.
- Click on “Class Trips ”.
- Click on “Class Trips”.
- Type in “65” in the “Amount ($)” box and click “Add to Cart”.
- Type in “Winter Formal” for “Trip Destination”. Fill in all other required information and complete payment.
- It is recommended that you keep an extra copy of the payment confirmation just in case.
- Turn in a completed Winter Formal Ticket Order Form AND the deposit slip to Mrs. Adam in the high school building, room 114.
- All forms can be found bellow.
- Fill out a check for $65.00 made out to FAU High School.
- In the memo section, please print “Winter Formal 2015.”
- Turn in a completed Winter Formal Ticket Order Form along with the check to Mrs. Adam in the high school building, room 114.
- All forms can be found bellow.
- All Winter Formal tickets will be issued to the student and guest who purchased the ticket. Tickets are not transferable or refundable. Only those who have their names on the list will be allowed to attend Winter Formal.
- All students and guests must have photo IDs to be admitted to Winter Formal.
- Alumni cannot attend.
- FAU High Students can invite students who are currently enrolled in any high school (18 and under) with approval by administration and the completion of the guest form and payment. Each student is permitted no more than one accompanying guest.
Once your Ticket Order Form is submitted Mrs. Adam and a receipt is shown as proof of payment, then a Winter Formal Ticket will be issued to you. If you are paying with check, you will receive your ticket after turning in the check along with your form.
- Picture ID is required to be admitted to Winter Formal.
- No one will be admitted to the dance after 9:00 P.M.
- After leaving the dance, you will not be permitted to return.
- No jeans, hats, sunglasses, or “props” (canes, etc.)
- No alcohol or drugs allowed!
- All students and guests must remain in the common area.
- School code of conduct applies.
Think of this event as a semi-formal, but more “formal” than “semi.” Gentlemen are required to wear formal pants (preferably with belt) and formal shoes. No sagging or torn pants allowed. A full-sleeved, collared, dressy button-up shirt is required with a tie. Although a suit/tux/jacket is not required, a suit jacket is preferred. For ladies, a semi-formal dress is required. Semi-formal is homecoming/winter formal attire. Dresses are normally short or high-low cut versus a formal dress, which would be floor length and usually worn to prom. Nice, flat shoes or heeled shoes are required.
- Winter Formal 2015 Student Ticket Order Form
- Winter Formal 2015 Guest Ticket Order Form and Medical Consent Form